R3M Engineering is seeking dedicated, qualified civil engineers with background and experience in water and wastewater infrastructure projects to add to our Old Bridge, New Jersey office.
We are currently seeking qualified Water and Wastewater Project Engineers to complete projects for our clients, including planning design, construction, and startup of infrastructure components and facilities. Successful candidates shall demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- 3-6 years of experience in water and wastewater consulting field
- Registration as licensed Professional Engineer in the State of New Jersey, or ability to obtain within 18 months of hire
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Prior experience in pipeline, pump station, and treatment plant design, rehabilitation
- Ability to prepare reports; evaluate pipelines, pump stations and/or treatment plants; and prepare design and bid documents
- Familiar with environmental rules and regulations in the water and wastewater field
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and computer modeling for water systems, open channel flow, and sanitary/storm water systems and other computer applications preferred
- Experience during construction of water and wastewater facilities is preferred
Become part of a team of engineers and technicians that offer practical experience on both large and small scale projects in the water and wastewater fields. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
R3M Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your qualifications along with a cover letter in confidence to Human Resources Manager, R3M Engineering, Inc., 1405 Route 18, Suite 208, Old Bridge NJ 08857, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.