R3M Engineering is seeking Senior Project Managers for our Old Bridge, New Jersey office to support current water and wastewater planning, design and construction projects involving large pump station and treatment plant rehabilitation, flood protection systems, standby power resiliency facilities, and pipeline infrastructure rehabilitation, inspection, repair and replacement of water mains, force mains and gravity sewers.
We are seeking individuals that have the knowledge to understand our clients’ needs, the vision to project efficient, effective environmental solutions, and the desire to exceed expectations of our clients, our firm, and yourself.
These individuals will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the planning, design, construction and management of multiple projects for public utilities and authorities.
- Plan, direct and supervise a team of engineers, inspectors, and support staff in the successful completion of each project that exceeds client and company expectations.
- Monitor and maintain project schedules, budgets, and scopes of work, and reporting status to both client and company management personnel.
- Mentor our developing professional staff
- Peer review of projects based on prior knowledge and experiences
- Develop and maintain constructive and helpful relationships with clients, co-workers, contractors, suppliers, government officials and regulatory agencies
- Develop new business opportunities for the firm
- Maintain company core values, programs and plans
- Advance career opportunities and responsibilities within the firm
Successful candidates shall have background and experience in water and wastewater infrastructure projects and will be required to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Professional Engineering Registration in New Jersey.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Civil, Environmental, Environmental Science or Chemical Engineering.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in the planning, design and construction of water and wastewater facilities, and the ability to communicate this experience to clients and staff.
- Prior experience managing projects that evaluate pipelines, pump stations and/or treatment plants; and in preparing design and bid documents in the New York/New Jersey area.
- Ability to manage, schedule and track multiple design and construction project assignments and budgets is required.
- Understanding of environmental rules and regulations in the water and wastewater field and their impacts on our clients’ goals and requirements.
- Experience and understanding in hydraulic evaluations of water systems, sewer systems, and pumping systems.
- Prior experience managing construction of water and wastewater facilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong applications skills in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and Project.
- Experience in Project Management Information Systems including Deltek Vision with project planning a plus.
Become part of a team of engineers and technicians that offer practical experience on both large and small scale projects in the water and wastewater fields. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
R3M Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your qualifications along with a cover letter in confidence to Human Resources Manager, R3M Engineering, Inc., 1405 Route 18, Suite 208, Old Bridge NJ 08857,
or by email to email@example.com.