R3M Engineering is seeking dedicated licensed professional engineers with background and experience in water and wastewater process and treatment systems to add to our Old Bridge, New Jersey office.
We are currently seeking qualified Wastewater Process Engineers to complete projects for our clients, including planning, design, and startup of
wastewater process and treatment systems including wastewater treatment, odor control, primary treatment, biosolids management and beneficial reuse of reclaimed water systems. Successful candidates shall demonstrate the following required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in water and wastewater consulting field Registration as licensed Professional Engineer in the State of New Jersey
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in process equipment selection, design and startup for pump stations, treatment plants and biosolids processing facilities
- Effective ability to assemble and present written recommendations on processes, prepare reports; inspect, test and evaluate treatment plants and processes; and prepare design and bid documents
- Experience with environmental rules and regulations in the water and wastewater field
- Experience during startup of wastewater processes and systems is preferred
Become part of a team of engineers and technicians that offer practical experience on both large and small scale projects in the water and wastewater fields. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
R3M Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your qualifications along with a cover letter in confidence to Human Resources Manager, R3M Engineering, Inc., 1405 Route 18, Suite
208, Old Bridge NJ 08857, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.